How To Care For Your Eternity Roses
With the right care, you can enjoy La Fleur De Luxe eternity roses for months or even years.
To ensure the durability of preserved flowers it’s important to observe proper care and avoid exposure to direct sunlight, humidity, and water.
The only care the product requires is occasional removal of dust, ideally with an air spray, air blower/dryer or alternatively dusting with a soft cloth.
Here are a few tips to keep the roses looking and thriving at their best:
- Only for indoor use. Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment, away from excess heat.
- The ideal temperature is 60-75 degree Fahrenheit. Ideal humidity is 50-70%.
- Petals are very delicate so please avoid touching them.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- No watering or placing the product in water.
- Flowers should NOT be removed from the boxed arrangements.
- DO NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the flowers.
- The lid is meant to stay on the bottom of the box.
- Be mindful when carrying the arrangement: it's a very delicate product!